Thursday, June 20, 2019

Top Ten Star Wars Quotes That Describe My Sex Life



Truthfully I can describe my sex life using ten Star Wars quotes, and here they are:


(10) "I've got a bad feeling about this."

(9) "Negative, it didn't go in. Just impacted on the surface."

(8) "Stay on target....stay on target...."

(7) "Look at the size of that thing!" (That's what she said.)

(6) "
She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

(5) "What an incredible smell you discovered."


(4) "That's a name I haven't heard in a long time."

(3) "Sorry about the mess."

(2) "You don't have to do this to impress me." 

(1) "You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought."


Close runners up:

"Now let's blow this thing and go home." 


"I thought they smelled back on the outside."


"Pull out, you're not doing any good back there!"
Yeah, sadly I've heard that one before too. (sighs)

No comments: