Sunday, October 29, 2017

Attending The South Carolina State Fair 2017 -- Part One

Hello fellow travelers!

This week my travels again took me to Columbia, South Carolina for the annual South Carolina State Fair. 

Perhaps you will recall from my previous posts HERE and HERE that the SC State Fair is a yearly event for me, one of my favorites. I've always been fascinated by the sights and sounds of the fair -- well, maybe not so much the noise level once evening sets in and the place gets shoulder to shoulder crowded -- but the handicrafts and artwork display (and certainly the food) are certainly worth the 60 mile drive I have to take to get there.

The following are the photos taken by this blogger while attending the 2017 South Carolina State Fair. This post is part one of a three-part series. I took quite a few shots this year. Enjoy.




That was part one of my trip. To check out part two click HERE.

No comments: