Sunday, October 08, 2017

A Rainy Day At Lando Days 2017

Howdy y'all! 

On a rainy Saturday, October 7th, my travels took me to the small town of Lando in eastern Chester County, South Carolina -- roughly 30 or so minutes from my home -- to attend the Lando Days 2017 festival. 

Despite the rain, the attendance at the festival was estimated at just over a thousand people. One of the exhibits includes the famous Chester Cannon presented by the Chester County Historical Society and reenactors from the 6th Regiment South Carolina Volunteers. Another favorite exhibit of mine included classic automobiles.  

The following are the photos that I took of the event. 



I found a really awesome spiderweb under a tree that the raindrops
highlighted beautifully.
On my way home I stopped for a slow-moving train at one
of the many train crossings in Chester, South Carolina.

Well, that concludes my trip to Lando Days 2017. Once again I hope y'all enjoyed my photos of the event. Please let me know what y'all thought in the comments below. 

Have a wonderful Dixie Day, y'all. 

No comments: