Hello again, fellow amateur birdwatchers!
As summer of 2026 is coming to a close here in South Carolina I wanted to share with y'all some of the best photos that I captured of the many beautiful backyard visitors that graced my bird feeders.
These include a wide variety of diverse and beautiful feathered beauties such as: Mourning Doves (Zenaida macroura), Brown-headed Cowbirds (Molothrus ater), Brown Thrashers (Toxostoma rufum), House Finches (Haemorhous mexicanus), Northern Mockingbirds (Mimus polyglottos), Tufted Titmouse (Baeolophus bicolor), Blue Jays (Cyanocitta cristata), Carolina Wrens (Thryothorus ludovicianus), Chipping Sparrows (Spizella passerina), and of course the ever common but popular Northern Cardinals (Cardinalis cardinalis).
The following photos are some of the ones taken between the end of June till the first of September 2026 by your favorite blogger.
This is part one of three posts I'll be making showcasing these lovely creatures, more photos will be posted tomorrow. Stay turned.
No comments:
Post a Comment