Saturday, December 18, 2021

My Awesome Trip To Colorado (Day Three/Part Two): Visiting SoCo Comic Con 11-06-2021

  

Greetings and Salutations, y'all!

In my continuing series on my awesome visit to Colorado, I wanted to talk about an unexpected moment in my trip -- visiting Southern Colorado (SoCo) Comic Con 2021 at the Pueblo Convention Center on Saturday, November 6th.

I wasn't aware that the con was going to take place when I initially visited the nearby Pueblo Riverwalk, until I saw several awesome cosplayers. My sister-in-law, Shanna, allowed me to take her son, Bobby with me to the convention center to check out what was going on.

As far as some con's go, it wasn't a very big one, making up mostly one room and a hallway. All the same the cosplayers and the displays were outstanding. I was pleased to attend.

The following are the photos I took from the event.

The Mystery Machine.
The original 1966 Batman TV series Batmobile & memorabilia.
Bobby sitting in Christine.

Bobby & Bumblebee.

Darth Vader & The Riddler.

All in all I had a wonderful time with Bobby during my unexpected visit to SoCo Comic Con 2021. My thanks to all of those in attendance for putting on a very good convention and display of fandom love.

No comments: