Friday, December 17, 2021

My Awesome Trip To Colorado (Day Three/Part One): The Historic Arkansas Riverwalk of Pueblo 11-06-2021



The Historic Arkansas Riverwalk of Pueblo was definitely one of my favorite spots to visit during my four days in Colorado visiting my brothers and family.

The Riverwalk is located in downtown Pueblo near the convention center and comprises about 32 acres of riverfront views. During my visit, I was able to capture some really good shots of the Riverwalk itself, and various sites around the loop of the trail. These photos include several outstanding pieces of historical artwork and several wildlife photos.

Also included are photos of several important sites in the area, including the Medal of Honor Plaza outside the nearby Pueblo Convention Center, and a beam from one of the World Trade Towers on permanent display.

Medal Of Honor Plaza outside of the Pueblo Convention Center.
A piece of metal beam from the World Trade Towers.



The Riverwalk was truly a beautiful place to visit, and one stop for anyone visiting Pueblo, Colorado that I highly recommend if any of y'all are in the area.


No comments: