Sunday, April 16, 2023

Visiting South Carolina Comicon 2023

Actress Emily Swallow posing with the cosplayers of the 501st Legion and Mandalorian Mercs.
She is best known for her role as The Armorer in the Disney Star Wars series The Mandalorian.
She was one of the highlighted celebrity guests at the SC Comicon 2023 in Greenville, South Carolina.

Well y'all, its that time of the year again.

On Saturday, April 15th, I once again took the roughly 85 mile trip from my home to the lovely city of Greenville, South Carolina to attend SC Comicon 2023, hosted by Borderlands Comics and Games of Greenville. The event took place at the outstanding Greenville Convention Center and attracts as many as 15,000 fans and cosplayers each year over a period of two days.

As many of y'all will know from my previous photojournalist posts where I attended this annual family-friendly event, SC Comicon is the premier comics and pop-culture convention in South Carolina's upstate, which features some of the top comic artists and writers in the industry, celebrity and media guests, toys, collectables, cosplayers....and of course comics. A wonderful celebration of all things fandom.

Without further ado, here are the photos I took of my visit to SC Comicon 2023 for y'all to enjoy.



The highlight of my visit to SC Comicon 2023
was meeting actor Francois Petit aka Subzero
from the 1995 Mortal Kombat live action film.


As always I hope y'all enjoyed my photos as much as I enjoyed taking them for your enjoyment. Have a wonderful Dixie day and y'all come back now, you hear!

No comments: