Saturday, January 14, 2023

35 More Favorite Zootopia Memes -- Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde Forever!



Okay folks, as y'all might remember from previous posts on this blog, I'm a huge fan of the animated movie Disney's Zootopia (2016) and funny memes related to its characters: particularly Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde -- one of my favorite (and so far unconfirmed) animated couples.

I've amassed a small collection of humorous memes related to these characters and posted them here at Southern Fried Common Sense & Stuff in two previous blog posts HERE and HERE to share with y'all.

Well folks, it appears that my funny Disney's Zootopia meme posts are about to officially become a trilogy.
So with that out of the way here are 35 more of my favorite Disney's Zootopia memes. 


Don't worry Judy, I think you can take him!

Yeah, I think this one speaks for itself.

LOL well, a bet is a bet, Nick.

Now where to find a cup of coffee big enough to dunk that one?

Yeah, been there, done that....didn't like it. Nope, not at all.

Carrot farts: Not so silent, but very deadly.

Just give in.

Well that went pretty dark.

Uh.....oh shit!

And it still doesn't come out quite right.

I prefer to think of it as classical music.

I see what you did there, Nick. LOL!

You know Nick, there's this guy name Legoshi that you
should really meet. You two have a lot in common.

Yeah seriously, WTF?!

He's dressed like an IRS agent.
Nick: "Oh no, she's breathing on me...what do I do?!"

Let's see how sly a fox you really are.

Noooooooo!

Oh no no, I totally agree!

Judy found the special brownies.

Yeah I think I know the ones they're reading too.

Umm humm....

Yeah, that's why I take a pass on that.

On the plus side, you can hide behind the taller kids.

Nick's left hand "accidentally" found Judy's tail.

Yeah, you two ain't fooling nobody.

I hope he liked the cookies y'all left out.

She's a vampire bat!
 

Childhood furry obsession to present-day.

And nine months later, Judy and Nick became parents to a
couple of fox-rabbit hybrid babies.
The End.


I hope y'all enjoyed these memes, be sure to let me know in the comments section which ones were your favorites.

No comments: