Saturday, May 08, 2021

Hog On The Hill 2021 In Downtown Chester, SC


Good afternoon, y'all!

Hog On The Hill is a local annual gathering of barbecue vendors that takes place in this blogger's hometown of Chester, South Carolina about the first, or second, Saturday in May.

This charitable gathering of both local barbecue vendors from Chester and the neighboring counties offers a wide selection of some of the best barbecue in this part of the State of South Carolina -- and make no mistake South Carolina makes the very best barbecue.

Of course, I could be a tiny bit biased in that opinion, I will admit.

I stayed for about an hour just talking to folks and enjoying the wide selections of free samples and a couple of plates of outstanding barbecue. Everything from traditional sauces to delicious honey mustard (my personal favorite) and nice vinegary goodness.

The following are the photos I took of the event. It was a small gathering but then again we are still recovering from a national pandemic.



Well, once again I hope y'all enjoyed my photos and as always have a wonderful Dixie Day and y'all come back now, ya hear!

No comments: