Monday, August 17, 2020

Summer Birds, Plants & Bugs In My Little Corner Of South Carolina (Part Three)

Hello y'all!

This is part three of my three-part photojournal series documenting some of the wonderful sights common with the summer months down here in my small corner of South Carolina. 

The following are the photographs I took of the various diverse insects in and around my hometown. Some of these I found around my house -- and in a few cases inside my house. 

Enjoy.

June Beetles (June bugs) of these type can be seen in the spring
and summer months here in South Carolina.
My grandmother, Carolyn (God rest her soul!) used to tell me
stories about how kids would tie strings around their legs
and watch them fly around as kids.
The beautiful Pandora Sphinx Moth (Eumorpha pandorus)
My sister's cat Khaleesie found a wasp in the kitchen.
Cicada and June Bug.
Both of these are dead one I found.


Well folks, I hope y'all enjoyed these photos. Have a wonderful Dixie Day, and y'all come back now, ya hear!

No comments: