Sunday, June 17, 2018

Visiting HeroesCon 2018


On Saturday, June 16th, my travels once again took me north to Charlotte, North Carolina to attend HeroesCon 2018 at the Charlotte Convention Center. 

As I have mentioned before in previous blog posts detailing my visits to this event, HeroesCon is an annual event that draws tens of thousands of fans and professional cosplayers from across the Carolinas to Charlotte every June. 

You can find just about everything at HeroesCon from superheroes and furries, to steampunk and fantasy artwork. Star Wars and cartoon characters, Marvel, DC and comic artwork of all types can be found here. 

This was my fourth official annual visit to this event since 2015, and I once again took my camera and captured some of my favorite moments and cosplayers. I hope y'all enjoy the photos. 


Yours truly standing in front of the DeLorean Time Machine
from Back To The Future sporting my Svengoolie glow-in-the-
dark t-shirt and Ulster Tartan kilt.
Animator Bob Camp, co-creator of The Ren & Stimpy Show.
I really enjoyed listening to him tell stories about the artwork
and the show.


Well folks, that was my trip to HeroesCon 2018. Once again I enjoyed spending time with fellow fans and all the outstanding cosplayers. It's always a great time at these events.

Hope y'all enjoyed the photos, and as always y'all have a wonderful Dixie day. 

1 comment:

benilhalk said...

So good to know about the HeroesCon 2018. I just had an amazing time reading about this event and yeah all of these photos are stunning. I also would be taking my kids to the comic conference at the local convention center. They are excited and some kids from neighborhood can also join us.